CityFlatsHotel to Hold Job Fair
March 25, 2011
Company Hiring for Positions at Holland and New Grand Rapids Location.
CityFlatsHotel will be holding a job fair on Monday, March 14 at the franchise's downtown Holland location at 61 East 7th St. Hotel administrators will be available to meet with potential candidates between 9:00am and 12:00pm and between 1:00pm and 4:00pm in the hotel's lobby.
Job fair attendees are encouraged to bring resumes and should be prepared to fill out an application. Applicants who meet position requirements will be contacted after the job fair to schedule interviews. CityFlatsHotel will be hiring for approximately 20 full and part-time positions, including the following:
- Dining Room Manager – Holland: This position coordinates and supervises dining room personnel. Primary responsibilities include staff development, scheduling, conflict resolution, and inventory management.
- Dining Room Manager – Grand Rapids: This position coordinates and supervises dining room personnel for CitySēn Lounge. Primary responsibilities include staff development, scheduling, conflict resolution, and inventory management.
- Kitchen Manager – Grand Rapids: Potential candidates must have a heart for customer service and a proven track record in menu innovation/execution and presentation. Primary responsibilities include food preparation oversight, staff development, and inventory management.
- General Manger – Grand Rapids: Potential candidates must have managerial experience in all phases of hotel operation and have proven experience in finance, marketing, staff development, innovation, and customer service. Position will oversee entire hotel operation.
- Executive Housekeeper – Grand Rapids: This position coordinates and supervises the hotel's housekeeping staff, and ensures that cleanliness standards are consistently met. Primary responsibilities include staff development, scheduling, and management of the linen/supply inventory.
- General positions include: Housekeeping: Maintenance, Laundry, Lead Housekeeper, Housekeeper; Front Desk: Lead Front Desk, Front Desk Clerk, Audit Desk Clerk; Kitchen: Lead Cook, Line Cook, Dishwasher; Dining Room: Lead Dining Room, Wait Staff, Bartender, Bar Back.
Located in the heart of Grand Rapids at 83 Monroe Center NW, CityFlats Grand Rapids is tentatively scheduled to open May 28, 2011. The five-story hotel, designed to achieve LEED Gold Certification, will feature 28 conceptually unique guest rooms. The hotel's street level, 70-seat lounge, CitySen, will offer a full bar with local brews, wine, and creative cocktails, as well as an intriguing array of small plates. CitySen will be open for evening service seven days a week.
If members of the media would like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview about the job fair, please call Sarah Lilly at 616-796-2105 or email Sarah at email@example.com
Photos available by request.
Back to Top